Monday, June 18, 2012

How Times Flies!

Yes, it's true.  After 11 long weeks, I'm back.

Did you miss me?

Admit it, you missed me.  A least just a little bit.

I don't really have an excuse.  I've been cooking - I've been cooking a LOT.  I've been taking pictures.  I've been really really busy doing all sorts of food pusher-type activities.  So busy, that there just wasn't any time to translate food and pictures to a blog. 

Spring activities included my OCD going into overdrive ...

New shelving in the laundry room means I almost have enough pantry space.


... making sure the Adorable Wonder Kitten had ample play time ..

Blog?  Who needs to blog when this is snuggling with you?

... switching out old itchy ancient flannel couch for new lovely leather sofa (I love hand-me-downs) ...


Puppy tested & Food Pusher approved.

... pink flamingo hunts ...


He was very proud of his stalking abilities.

... making friends with the new toad in our garden ...


We've decided to name him Tobias.

... a few batches of cupcakes ...


Chocolate Cherry with Marshmallow Frosting.  Yes, the cherries are chocolate-dipped.


... some mini fruit tarts ...


Orange Vanilla Cream & Mixed Berries.


... a birthday cake for 2 of my favorite nephews ...


Sponge-Bob rocks among 3 & 7 year olds!
... spending lots of time in my garden ...




... more cupcakes ...

Mini Vanilla Cupcakes, with teeny tiny peacock feathers made from spun-sugar.


... and some brownies ...

Raspberry Dark Chocolate Brownies, with whipped cream & sugared fresh raspberries.

... lemony cheesecake bars ...

Amazon is a phenomenal source for specialty candies.

... and about 10 pounds of chocolate dipped strawberries ...


I love party food.

... not to mention all of the gardening, family events, Granny episodes, and wedding planning.   Coming up, there's barbecues, engagements parties, camping trips, family dinners, birthday parties, and potlucks - plenty of food blogging opportunities! 


Hope you've all had an eleven weeks even half as fantastical as mine!

Coming up tomorrow, Heirloom Tomato Pie.



No comments:

Post a Comment